- Job search assistance and strategy
- CV audit and rewrite
- Motivation letters drafting
- Job interview preparation
In person (in Strasbourg or Karlsruhe)
- A CV that shows you as a professional and represents your personal qualities
- A CV that includes keywords and focus points that are correctly placed in relation to the targeted job offers.
- A CV that is easily readable by the recruiter.
- The certainty that the CV will be noticed by the employer
- You will understand how to highlight your strengths, achievements and experiences while remaining authentic
- My comments in Word format and/or audio recording
- Understanding how recruiters think, a skill that can also be applied in the future
- Booking and prepayment of the consultation
- Confirmation of the appointment
- Sending the CV (if there is one)
- Sending out some job offers (that the candidate is interested in)
- First consultation (~60 min.)
We get to know each other, I ask questions about the professional background, expectations and needs. I give my first comments on the CV.
- CV analysis
After the consultation I analyze the CV in detail, adapt it to the job offers discussed, comment on it (in writing), give recommendations and, if necessary, ask for additional information.
- Sending the final version of the CV
- Finalizing the CV
I am always open to comments/requests/questions.
Job search assistance
A complete package so that you are not alone in your job search.
I accompany, support and advise you in all the steps of your journey towards a new job.
As each client and their situation are different, the strategy and my support are also individualized.
Together we can pick and choose from the following:
- Assistance and answers to all your questions in audio and written form
- Organization and follow-up of your tasks, communications, applications. Organization of the process, reminders, etc.
- Daily consultations, during which we analyze your progress
I point you in the right direction, answer your questions and give you advice.
- Interview preparation
- Drafting of your emails to recruiters, LinkedIn messages
- Writing cover letters
- Adaptation of your CVs to job vacancies